The Samaritan Center is a community-based, interfaith counseling and education service. Our mission is to help individuals and organizations heal and grow by improving their spiritual, emotional, and physical well-being.
Licensed therapists carry out our mission by:
- Respecting our clients' beliefs
- Counseling individuals, couples and families
- Serving children, adolescents, adults and the elderly
- Consulting professionals, businesses and other organizations
- Operating employee assistance programs (EAPs)
- Networking with religious, business, educational, medical and social service groups
- Conducting standard and customized educational programs
- Adjusting our fees for those in need (as much as funding allows)
- Respecting human diversity
Contact us today. Main Office - 340 Commerce Square Michigan City, IN 46360.
Phone: 219.879.3283, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org